Commercial Shade Structures
For larger areas that require shade and/or weather protection, a membrane tensioned over a steel frame is often the preferred option. A barrel shade structure uses curved beams to ensure rainwater runoff as well as providing a high visual impact. Structures may be cantilevered and extensive distances safely spanned creating an unobstructed area for pedestrians or vehicles.
- Ideal for large open areas where nearby buildings may not be available
- Flexible design options mean we can design a shade structure to suit any purpose
- Shade structure fabric may be shade-cloth with up to 99% UV protection or fully waterproof PVC
- Shade cloth comes with 10-year manufacturer’s warranty and waterproof PVC comes with 5-year warranty, plus we stand by our 2-year workmanship warranty
- Posts are galvanised with the option of powder coating, for a professional looking and long-lasting finish
- Fittings are stainless steel or galvanised steel
- An independent engineer’s Certificate of Compliance and Building Permit can be supplied.