Schools, Child Care Centres and Playgrounds
A very topical issue is the protection of children from the sun’s harmful rays.
Paradise Shades specialises in shading for kindergartens, play groups and schools. A framed canopy is ideal for covering play equipment where good headroom is required. These are engineered to withstand extreme weather conditions.
It is essential that children and adolescence are protected from the harsh Australian sun. Exposure to harmful UV radiation is more likely to contribute to skin cancer in later life.
Schools, Child Care Centres and Councils have an important role to ensure children in their care are not exposed to sun for any extended periods of time. Children will adopt sun protective habits that will continue into their adult life to be passed onto their own children.
Shade Solutions We’ve Provided
- St. Jude’s Primary School, Scoresby – Shade sail
- Northern College of Technology – Shade sail
- Brighton Primary School – Shade structure
- Canterbury Girls’ Secondary College – Shade structure
- Mount Scopus Memorial College – Shade sail
- Padua College, Tyabb – Shade sail
- Santa Maria College – Shade structure
- Yarra Ranges Council – Playground shade sail
- Maribyrnong Aquatic Centre – Playground shade sail
We wish to thank Paradise Shades’ for a job well done in the supply and erection of a 10m square, shade sail, which covers the children’s play area. The installers were in and out quickly and efficiently. The standard of workmanship was excellent and the friendly, neat and tidy workers did everything possible to ensure a safe workplace for the children. They cleared up to a high standard once the works were completed. The workers at Paradise Shades were a well organised team where the results speak for themselves.
Gabrielle Van Stokrom, St Jude’s Primary School, Scoresby